Table of Contents
Pathway Family Expert services introduced Timothy McCord will be its new health care director. McCord is a baby and adolescent psychiatrist with more than 10 many years of expertise. Prior to currently being hired at PFS, McCord labored in a selection of professional medical amenities, together with the College of Kansas Medical Centre. He concluded portion of his fellowship at KVC and furnished PRN aid for their Kansas Town, Kan., courses. He also presented leadership at Marillac’s residential program. Far more not too long ago, he has been supplying outpatient psychiatric companies for Bert Nash Group Psychological Health Center. McCord will oversee a individual caseload of up to 10 adolescent patients. He will also be liable for developing psychiatric protocols and reviewing and updating procedures and procedures. Additionally, he will oversee treatment management, as effectively as treatment prescribing administration for inhabitants at our PFS areas. McCord acquired his bachelor of human biology at the University of Kansas and his diploma in osteopathic medication at the Kansas City College of Drugs and Biosciences. He went on to full his fellowship and residency at the University of Kansas Clinical Center.
Teresa Baker has been chosen as the govt director of Housing and Credit score Counseling Inc. by the HCCI Board of Directors effective Jan. 15. “The board unanimously selected Teresa primarily based on the reliable perform she has carried out given that March 2020 as the interim government director and her considerable knowledge and dedicated company to HCCI considering the fact that 2007,” said Kevin Morgison, incoming board president. Baker replaces HCCI’s former executive director, Marilyn Stanley who resigned in March 2021 to settle for a place with Kansas Housing Resources Company. Baker’s practical experience with HCCI consists of her management function for financial steadiness software perform with United Way agencies in Emporia, Lawrence, Manhattan and Topeka, where she has been the guide for United Way of Increased Topeka money balance perform considering that 2018. Baker and her husband, Tom, are people of Overbrook and have 4 grown kids.
FHLBank Topeka announced officer hires:
• Alex Adame joined as a DEI analyst. Adame beforehand served as a UI reporting manager with the Kansas Office of Labor.
• JoVaughn Anderson joined as a Housing and Local community Progress analyst. Anderson formerly served as a department supervisor for Azura Credit rating Union.
• Anna Parish joined as a mortgage loan accountant I. Parish previously served as a financial reporting accountant at SE2.
• Carlie Zimmerman joined as an audit intern. Zimmerman is performing on a master’s degree in Accounting from Washburn.
Clayton Prosperity Companions has promoted the pursuing workforce:
• Zac Pohlenz was named a prosperity adviser Jan. 1 soon after he attained certified fiscal planner certification in late 2020. He previously was an associate wealth adviser. Pohlenz operates just one-on-a single with clients of the prosperity administration firm, which has workplaces in Topeka and Lawrence. He makes and implements thorough fiscal setting up and asset administration services to assist shoppers obtain their objectives. Pohlenz commenced his monetary scheduling journey as a freshman at Kansas Point out College, where by he realized he desired to go after money products and services as a career, stating, “I understood it would merge my need to support individuals with my aptitude for private finance.”
• J.D. Kaad was named director of trading and technological innovation. Kaad formerly served as portfolio analyst for the registered financial commitment adviser in Topeka and Lawrence. Kaad will oversee all facets of the expenditure team’s regular investing and the firm’s complete info technology strategy and processes. His advertising was productive Jan. 1. “I search forward to the accountability of directing the all round information and facts technologies tactic for Clayton Wealth Partners, in addition to producing certain our trading methods and processes are seamless and successful for the two staff customers and purchasers,” Kaad explained. Kaad joined Clayton Prosperity Associates in 2009. He has the Certified Expenditure Management Analyst designation and is a member of the Investments and Wealth Institute. He has master’s and bachelor’s degrees in small business administration from Washburn College.
FHLBank Topeka announced officer promotions.
• Sonia Betsworth was promoted from senior vice president to govt vice president. Betsworth serves as the chief administrative officer. She joined FHLBank in 1983.
• Jeff Kuzbel was promoted from senior vice president to executive vice president. Kuzbel serves as the chief economical officer. He joined FHLBank in 2021.
• Brian Dreher was promoted from vice president to senior vice president. Dreher serves as the chief information and facts officer. He joined FHLBank in 1998.
• Amanda Kiefer was promoted from to start with vice president to senior vice president. Kiefer serves as the main Human Means & Inclusion officer. She has been with FHLBank considering the fact that 2011.
• Matt Koupal was promoted from to start with vice president to senior vice president. Koupal serves as the chief compliance and ethics officer & basic counsel, company secretary. He joined FHLBank in 2008.
• Brad Gentry was promoted from vice president to initial vice president. Gentry serves as the director of funding, hedging and member merchandise pricing in the Capital Markets division. He joined FHLBank in 2008.
• Troy McGee was promoted to very first vice president. McGee is director of Company Procedures and Answers and has been with FHLBank considering the fact that 2021.
• Steven Townsend was promoted from vice president to first vice president. Townsend serves as the director of investments and balance sheet technique in the Cash Markets section. He joined FHLBank in 2017.
• Nancy Hanks was promoted from assistant vice president to vice president. Hanks serves as the Wire Services supervisor. She joined FHLBank in 2005.
• Kim Savage was promoted to vice president. Savage serves as the senior director, operational audit in the Interior Audit section and has been with FHLBank because 2021.
• Drew Simmons joined FHLBank as the new Oklahoma regional account manager in November and was promoted to vice president in January. Simmons previously served as the senior banker at The Baker Group.
• Michael Young was promoted from officer to assistant vice president. Younger serves as a senior Lending officer. He joined FHLBank in 2012.
• Matthew Brown was promoted to officer. Brown is the limited-phrase financial investment manager in the Capital Marketplaces office. He joined FHLBank in 2021.
• Marsha Carrasco was promoted to officer. Carrasco is the DEI officer in the Human Resources and Inclusion section. She joined FHLBank in 2021.
• Allison Garst was promoted to officer. Garst in the end consumer formulated computing application manager in the Functions Danger section. She joined FHLBank in 2014.
• Leslie Mondesir was promoted to officer. Mondesir in the member answers manager in the Company Procedures and Remedies department. She joined FHLBank in 2016.
Pediatric cancer analysis been given a million dollar infusion all through an Advisors Excel training celebration. The V Foundation for Most cancers Research will administer the funds via an open up grant system. The V Foundation for Most cancers Exploration was started by ESPN and famous basketball mentor Jim Valvano with a person target in head: to accomplish Victory Over Cancer. Considering that 1993, the V Basis has awarded practically $290 million in cancer analysis grants nationwide. “Advisors Excel headed by Cody Foster and David Callanan, gave us at The V Foundation a golden opportunity to assist youngsters in their battle vs. cancer,” claimed Dick Vitale, athletics commentator. “They blew us absent with their generosity from their yearly function by donating an extraordinary 1 million bucks that will go for pediatric most cancers investigation through The V Basis. I simply say the clientele and staff of Advisors Excel are awesome infant with a money A.” Advisors Excel lifted cash in conjunction with much more than 500 of the nation’s top rated money experts attending a three-day teaching party in Orlando. Each and every calendar year, the enterprise hosts the event, like an possibility to raise dollars for a deserving induce. Given that 2008, Advisors Excel and its affiliated unbiased money professionals have elevated roughly $6.3 million to aid nonprofits and organizations all around the place.